Cambodia Pics
At this rate, it may be another month before I get all of my pictures posted, but I figure it helps me prolong the fun memories, right? Would you be surprised to know that I still haven't unpacked most of my suitcase? February 20. That's the end of my trimester, the end of my crazy class load and the beginning of life at a much healthier pace for me. Here's the link to my pictures from Cambodia. There's a lot to say about these photos, but you'll just have to enjoy them without my commentary--unless, of course, you are curious enough to call me and ask. :)
http://picasaweb.google.com/sharonvarga/CambodiaFaves?feat=directlink
1 comments:
I love love LOVE the pictures.
are those two sister missonaries on the motorcycle? sweet. I'd take one of those up a mountain over a bike ANYday.
And I would love to shop and one of those outdoor markets....what a eclectic selection!
ps- those rollerblades are calling my name- this weather is fantastic-could I check them out tomorrow?
Post a Comment